Have you heard about the Holland Government Scholarships 2019/2020 for international students?
The Netherlands Government through the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences is offering the Holland Scholarship for International students to study for Undergraduate and Master’s programme.
- 1st February 2020
- 1st May 2020.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
To be taken at (country): Netherlands research universities and universities of applied sciences
Fields of Study: courses offered at the Universities
Brief information About the Holland Government Scholarships 2019/2020 for international students.
The Holland Scholarship is sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in collaboration with the several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
Scholarship Type: full-time Bachelors, Masters.
- Be sure that your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship amounts to €5,000.
Duration of Scholarship: You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
How to Apply:
- The deadline for application is either 1 February 2020or 1 May 2020. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
>>For more information on the Holland Government Scholarship 2019/2020 for international students Visit Scholarship Webpage for details