Responsible enough for managing the sales in Government/commercial sectors, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence within the non-financial institutions sphere. Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales by developing the relationship through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development. Check below information on how to apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Job DescriptionSales and Marketing Officer
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services level
- Follow up with customers to settle account receivables Qualification and Experience
- Marketing or any social science related academic qualification.
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years working experience
- Key Skills and competencies:
- Speaking skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Social Perceptive skills
- Coordinating skills Service
- Orientating skills Critical
- Thinking skills
- Monitoring/ Assessing skills
- Writing skills
- Judgment and Decision Making Skills
- Personnel Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills Instructing and Active Learning skills
- Candidates residing in Surulere, Island, Lekki - Ajah axis are encourage to apply.
How to Apply?
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position they are applying for as the title of their email.
Goodluck from promo9ja.com.ng